ISKCON, Sri Sri Radha Veni Mädhava Mandir was started in the year 1995 and slowly the Ashram is being Developed into a Full-Fledged ISKCON Temple. The Beautiful Deity of the Divine Couple Sri Sri Radha-Venimädhava Ji was Installed in the year 2003.
For Updates on Sri Krishna Temples, Story etc follow Facebook Page of Mathura-Vrindavan – Brij Bhoomi
They have a Small Guest House, and a Gau-Shala. They Maintain a Dozen Cows and Bulls Where the Visitors Can Pay Their Respect to the Gau-Mata. and a Small Patch of Land to Cultivate.
Daily Programs at our temple are as follows:
- Mangal Aarti———-04:30 am,
- Darshan Aarti———-07:30 am,
- Bhagavatam class———–8:10 am,
- Rajbhoga Aarti———–12:30 noon,
- Utthan Aarti——04:00 pm,
- Sandhya Aarti————6:30 pm (during winter)
- 07:00 pm during summer,
- Bhagavad Gita class—–07:45 pm,
- Shayan Aarti—–08:30 pm (08:15 pm during winter).
- Temple remains closed from 05:00 am——-07:30 am, 01:00 pm 04:00 pm and 08:30 pm—-04:30 am
FIRST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH WE HAVE SUNDAY PROGRAM AND FEAST, STARTS FROM 04:00 PM .
Address: Near By Water Tank, Baluaghat, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211003
Contact number: Phone: 0532 241 6718