Sri Sri Radha Govind Dham (श्री श्री राधा गोविन्द धाम) Commonly known as the ISKCON Temple Ahmedabad,
is a well known Vaishnav Temple of Lord Krishna and Radharani in the form of Radha Govindji. Opened in 1997
It is one of the Busiest Tourist Attractions that is Visited in Ahmedabad. It is Not Just a Temple But also a Vedic Learning Center in very Scientific way.
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada the Founder-Acharya of the ISKCON. and Today it is Regarded as one of the Most Popular Temples in Ahmedabad.
Schedule : As Vaishnavism, ISKCON has very High Standard of Worship, Daily Routine of Temple
Aratis are offered to the Deities Everyday
- Mangala Aarti at 4.30 AM
- Tulasi Aarti at 5:00 AM
- Shringar Dharshan & Guru Pooja – 7:30 AM
- Srimad Bhagavatam Class – 8:00 AM
- Dhoop Aarti – 8:30 AM
- Raj-Bhoga Aarti 12:00 PM Noon
- Temple Closes – 1:00 PM
- Pushpa Aarti – 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Sandhya Aarti – 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Bhagavad Gita Class – 7:30 PM